Why should you join FAPA.aero?
You owe it to yourself and those who depend on you to get the facts quickly and accurately. No organization can help professional pilots do that as effectively as FAPA.aero, for pennies per day. Our industry is emerging from a protracted financial crisis which led to thousands of layoffs, and it won't be the last time it happens.
1) Basic Membership Ė FAPA.aero maintains this level of membership, which has helped thousands of pilots. REAL jobs, not just a bunch of fishing expeditions by HR departments or old postings just hung out to snag the desperate Ė the postings on FAPA.aero are verified. If itís here, itís real. You get access to all of our online content and use of our members' FAPA.aero Members' Content that makes navigating our pages a breeze. Rumors aren't facts, so don't make important career decisions without checking your sources.
$49 initiation fee, plus $4.95 per month. Want to save on the initiation fee? Register for a FAPA.aero Job Fair by clicking HERE and the initiation fee is waived!
2) Mentor Membership (Aspiring & Qualified Pilots) - The Mentor level provides you with access to all our online content plus our personal career advisory service. Decisions range from choosing a flight school or university to how to handle personal issues such as past regulator or legal infractions (DUI etc.) The advisory service is conducted by Judy Tarver, Vice President, and Claudette Carroll, our Director of Career Pilot Services. It is conducted over regular toll phone lines (not toll free).
The initiation fee of $129 includes your first month; if you need the service after that, the automatically-billed fee of $29 per month will keep your paperwork to a minimum, until you tell us to stop. If you are a current member of FAPA.aero, you receive a special discount for upgrading to the Mentor membership. Contact Craig Washka at email@example.com for details.
3) Premier Membership & Interview Preparation - When everything is on the line and you need to get the job offer, FAPA.aero is your personal coach until you get hired. With this service, youíll benefit from the following:
- Comprehensive interview skills session (2 to 3 hours) that teaches you how to sell yourself and be yourself
- Mock interview and critique using questions relevant to specific companies
- Solid advice on how to overcome obstacles
- A thorough work history, resume, document and logbook review
- Dedicated line at select Job Fairs for select airlines
We prepare you for interviews for all pilot positions - Major, Regional, National, International, Fractional, Corporate, Cargo, Charter.
Price is $375 for the first month and then $5.95 per month, providing access to all online content. If you are a current member of FAPA.aero, you receive a special discount when upgrading to the Premier membership. Contact Craig Washka at firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or call 800 JET JOBS (538-5627).
Why try to just wing it when it comes to making important career decisions, or when it really counts such as an upcoming airline interview? Doesn't it make sense to plan your career as carefully as you plan a flight? Why rely on rumor and hearsay to guide you through the critical decisions inevitable throughout your career? You need to build turbine time not Internet time, and FAPA.aero's organized and focused content structure is specifically designed to save you time and keep you on course. FAPA.aero provides one-stop shopping for pilot career and hiring resources.
Not just a website, FAPA.aero is a well-connected company staffed by industry insiders with decades of experience in the aviation industry. We communicate monthly with the head of hiring or chief pilots at every company we track, and we don't post anything on our site until it's verified. Our president and Chairman Louis Smith founded a company known as FAPA, which helped thousands of pilots reach their professional goals from 1974 through 1996. Smith flew as a professional pilot for 35 years before retiring in 2006 as a DC-10 captain with Northwest Airlines. Judy Tarver, our Vice President, was the hiring manager at American Airlines long enough to hire more than 7,000 pilots. Claudette Carroll, our Director of Pilot Career Services, has nearly twenty years experience in pilot screening & selection and was instrumental in facilitating the hiring of over 5,000 pilots during her tenure at American Eagle Airlines.
Click here to read about the FAPA.aero staff and the depth of experience necessary to produce focused, relevant career information.
Click on your preferred level of membership below and let FAPA.aero help you navigate this crazy business and ensure your career goes as smoothly on the ground as it does in the air.